Quality Management Statement
eWebz maintains a Quality Management Policy to ensure we continuously achieve improved customer satisfaction, a stable customer base and improved efficiency.
We identify problems early and rectify them as quickly as possible to minimise costs. eWebz is committed to achieving and maintaining a high standard of quality in all aspects of its operation and to continually satisfy the expectations of our customers in respect of all the services we offer.
eWebz will ensure that the needs of our customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the work. The company is committed to effective Quality Management at every level within the business.
eWebz will ensure that in providing and maintaining services to their customers we will:
- Uphold our quality policy across the business at all levels.
- Ensure that responsibilities and duties are clearly identified.
- That our staff are appropriately training to enable them to undertake their tasks and given appropriate authority within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Sufficient resources are provided to facilitate the work.
- Quality plans are applied to the management of all projects.
- All appropriate documentation is maintained, controlled and archived.
- Periodic audits are undertaken to ensure that standards are maintained.
eWebz prides itself on the professional quality of our work and the high level of service we provide to our clients.
All our staff have extensive industry experience and follow quality assurance processes tailored for web projects. eWebz works to the web standards and guidelines specified by The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) on all the websites it develops. We use their valuators and guidelines to constantly ensure all web projects are developed to the highest possible standards.
This statement represents our general position on Quality Management issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
The Quality Management Statement is accessible to all staff via the website and to other interested parties via our website (ewebz.co.uk) and on request.
Signed: William Cross